While dental implants from our Pleasanton Prosthodontics office may be the very solution that you are seeking, it may cause others to hesitate about their qualifications. How many teeth should I be missing? What if I’ve had a missing tooth for a long time? What if I have cavities or gum disease? We’ve taken a moment to answer these kinds of questions below and give you a summary of what makes an ideal candidate for dental implants.
The best candidates for dental implants are those who are in need of it. If you’re missing one or more teeth or have been told that you’re at risk for losing a tooth, it may be beneficial to start looking for a tooth replacement treatment that fits your needs. Dental implants can help fill those gaps in your smile and restore your confidence for the duration of your life.
1. You want to replace missing teeth with stunning, natural-looking restorations. Our dental implants mimic natural tooth roots for custom-crafted porcelain crowns and dentures. Implants can completely alter your smile’s appearance, rejuvenating it and restoring its natural beauty.
2. You want freedom, confidence, and happiness. With dental implants, there are no limits to what you can eat and how often you can smile. Imagine spending more time with friends and loved ones, conversing and laughing. Dental implants can make this possible.
3. You want a solution that will protect your health for years to come. A dental implant can protect your jawbone with sincere permanence. By acting as a strong tooth root, dental implants can reduce your risk of dental infection and decay.
4. You want to restore your overall well-being. Dental implants require strong gums and healthy teeth. Dr. Chao offers supplemental treatments such as bone grafts and soft-tissue augmentation that can help you recover your oral health and prepare you for the implant procedure.
5. You want to live your life free and unconstrained. With dental implants, you can stop worrying about the embarrassment of slurring your words or which foods are off-limits. Implants restore your smile’s functionality unlike other tooth replacement treatments.
6. You want a solution that does maximum work with easy, comfortable effort. Similar to natural teeth, dental implants need to be brushed and flossed. A visit to our Pleasanton, CA practice at least once every six months for regular dental cleanings is optimal. Let’s keep it uncomplicated.
We often get asked what makes a patient ideal for dental implants. While we offer up the advice above, the only true answer is to consult with Dr. Chao in order to detail your candidacy. Contact us today to take this first step and schedule a consultation visit with our Pleasanton, CA prosthodontist. Your ideal smile awaits.
The best way to find out if dental implants are right for you is to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Chao at Pleasanton Prosthodontics. These restorations are great for people who are looking to restore their smile, improve relationships, and obtain good oral health.
We recommend waiting until they’re at least 18 to 21 years old before considering dental implants. This is typically when their jaw is done growing, making it a safe time for them to receive dental implants.
Dr. Maggie Chao
1475 Cedarwood Lane Suite C
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Monday: 9AM – 4:30PM
Wednesday: 9AM – 4:30PM
Friday: 9AM – 4:30PM